No Contact Infrared Laser Thermometer
Great for monitoring your canopy's exact temperature!
- Better accuracy: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1, meaning the laser grip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other Thermometers; for best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14. 17 inches (36cm)
- Target quicker: measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 716℉/ -50℃ to 380℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/ ℃; response time: ≤500Ms; a built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- Added functions: the LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included). Storage Temperature: -20-50℃ (-4-122℉). Operating Temperature-0-50℃ (50-122℉)
- Versatile design: infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- Note: the thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; temperature readings from this devices are for inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct